Full time position based in Atlanta.
The Lead will be responsible for managing and developing Vayando’s digital marketing efforts, and includes developing strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC, and other techniques to drive traffic to Vayando. Create engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up-to-date on the latest marketing technologies and social media. Candidate can be based remotely. Vayando expects 7.5 to 10 hour per week commitment, and for the role to grow grow into a full-time position as we scale.
• Lead the digital strategy for Vayando by developing and communicating plans, benchmarks, and measurements
• Create and manage link building strategies, content, influencer marketing strategies, and social media presences inline with the Vayando brand
• Develop engaging online content including forums, videos, graphics, and blogs
• Continuously monitor and analyze strategy success
• Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
• Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
• Work with designers and visual storytellers to create unique and engaging content as needed
• Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant tools to communicate and implement strategy
• Drive traffic to company pages
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field required
• 2-5 years minimum experience in B2C digital marketing and advertising
• Familiarity with digital marketing tools and platforms
• Excellent grasp of social media, website metrics, content creatoin, and best practices
• Demonstrable experience with email marketing, lead generation, and SEO
• Excellent communication skills, a drive to learn, and passion for making an impact
Apply here and we'll be in touch.